Poster design for the promotion of Typographic Design and Theories course. This is a code-based project, which means with the written code below, 3 different person wrote a statement about the keyword "stain". There are three layers made by irrelevant people by visualizing the code written by me. I did not take part while others applying the code.
The code for visual design:
1. Splash ink drops on a piece of fabric
2. Take a ruler and draw lines between the ink dots that you choose randomly
3. With this line write the statement (which is "They are the proof of something was there and no longer is")
4. Take another fabric and a cup of coffee
5. Pour the cup of coffee in order to get the coffee stain.
After that I multiply the layers and organize the body text.